JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Certified Small Engine Technician
94737911

The mower is keyless When you punch the keyless button it

The mower is keyless When you punch the keyless button it keeps flashing blue instead of green
JA: What's the make and model of the mower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: it is A Husqvarna 46 inch Briggs 23 HP v-twin ztr with pb start it is about 2 or 3 years old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no

Hi, my name is***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible. I will return in under 5 minutes

HAVE YOU USED THIS MACHINE BEFORE WITH THE 3--2--1 CODE?

follow the steps in the provided video. if this doesn't work, you will need to replace the smart switch. if machine is less than 2 years old this will be a warranty issue and Husqvarna will pay for it. The video is on a craftsman, but Husqvarna and Craftsman are the same as they are both made by AYP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tfa2xNX0mTs

Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to do my BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL AND WHAT I STRIVE FOR