Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

GOOD MOURNING; MY GENERATOR WHICH IS A CENTURION, KEEPS

Customer Question
GOOD MOURNING; MY...

GOOD MOURNING; MY GENERATOR WHICH IS A CENTURION , KEEPS COMING ON & OFF THE LIGHTS ARE ALL ON. CHECK OIL, GAS LEAKS , BATERY , ETC. DO YOU THINK IT MIGHT BE A SENSOR OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the generator? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

CENTURION; MODEL OE6219 SERIAL (###) ###-####

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

NO

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

IF YOU CAN RECOMMEND SOMEBODY

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Small Engine
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I HAVE NOT RECIEVED ANY SERVICE OFFERS YET, STILL WAITING, CAN YOU PLEASE CALL ME AT(###) ###-####
AGAIN I HAVE NOT RECIEVED A RESPONCE ON MY GENERATOR, COULD YOU PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY, THANK YOU
Answered in 4 days by:
9/27/2017
Technician: Hank F., Technician replied 10 months ago
Hank F.
Hank F., Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.

I'm sorry for the delay, I don't know why anyone has not helped you with this yet. I just logged on and saw this.

Do you still need help with it?

'

Ok.

I am a certified Generac technician, so I will be able to help.

According to your serial number, the model number of this unit is(###) ###-#### The 0E6219 is only a part number to something.

What kind of time frame is this starting/stopping following? Starting up and running for how long before it shuts off? Once it stops, how long before it starts itself again?

Have you tried to reset the controller?