Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have Toro greensmaster flex 2100...when I engage reel

Customer Question
I have Toro greensmaster...

I have Toro greensmaster flex 2100...when I engage reel mower it takes off at the high speed that I run behind it?

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the mower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Its Toro greens master 2100.... age not sure a few years???

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No.... I just like some direction how to adjust to normal cutting speed???

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Small Engine
9/22/2017
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 10 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

You can back off on the engine speed, but there does not seem to be a speed control for the traction unit. All adjustments for the traction unit is at the control cable on the bottom. Shown in the operators manual link below.

I see question is still open.???