Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

3BSXS.3422HT Looking for the diagram on this engine. 13

Customer Question
3BSXS.3422HT Looking for the...

3BSXS.3422HT Looking for the diagram on this engine

Mechanic's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old the engine is? And has it done anything like this in the past?

13 years old

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes already change the carburetor but I'm still having issues with it and I need to know if there anything else's making the engine stall

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

New air filter new spark plug fresh oil

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Small Engine
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/22/2017
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 10 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

The numbers you have are Family numbers, not the model number of the engine. Looks like it will be a Briggs engine, is it OHV engine or flat head engine? Engine can stall from a lack of park, or a lack of fuel. Does it have good fuel flow from tank to the inlet of the carburetor? How long after it dies, will it restart? Briggs engine number example(###) ###-####B1

I see question is still open.??