Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

When the coil is going bad would the engin pop? The day I…

When the coil is...

When the coil is going bad would the engin pop?

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

The day I bought it. One week. Sometimes it starts then pops real bad. Then it won't start.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?

Yes and we changed the gas and the battery.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

What would be causing the popping?

No doc.
Hello?
9/21/2017
Wayne, Engine Rebuilder

Hi I'm Wayne

I will help you with this

what is make and model ,Please

Is this new machine ??

Gator 625i 2012
I put the wrong phone number. 1413(###) ###-#### Please call thank you
Hello? Is someone there?
Wayne are you there?

Yes I am here

Having computer issues

Hi

Ok yes a coil can just go out, or get weak loose /low spark

other thing that will cause this is valve need adjusting

I hope this helps you

this will cause major popping?

The valves will cause that

Ok thank you

Hi

You are welcome,

Please remember to rate my answer so I get credit for the question

Wayne, Engine Rebuilder