Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

My husqe 51 won't start. I have rplCED THE .I have a spark.

Customer Question
My husqe 51 won't...

My husqe 51 won't start. I have rplCED THE CARBURETOR.I have a spark. the gasoline filter is not plugged,but it does not seem to get gas into the carburetor

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?

There is clean fuel in the tasnk. where is

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Are you still there ?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Small Engine
9/21/2017
Technician: JON, Small Engine Technician replied 10 months ago
JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Fuel lines connected properly?
Fuel filter line goes to diaphragm side, return is on meter side.
Can you manually add fuel to cylinder and start it breifly?