Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Ezgo diagram website you listed expired August 24 know of…

Customer Question
ezgo diagram website you listed...
ezgo diagram website you listed expired August 24 know of another site?
My cart won't go I am going to have to go over options to try with husbands help. It did work, has new batteries, new f/r switch, all of a sudden won't go.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Small Engine
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/20/2017
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 11 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Will charger come on when attached to cart? Do you hear the solenoid close when pedal is pressed? Do you have battery voltage to the keyswitch.