Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Small Engine

Where do on Poulan PR625Y22RKP walk behind lawn mower do I

replace JA: What's the make and...
Where do on Poulan PR625Y22RKP walk behind lawn mower do I replace
JA: What's the make and model of the mower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: lawn mower is approximately 4 0r 5 years old.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: What part or side is battery housed?
9/20/2017
Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician

Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you.

Are you needing to locate your battery?

Please send me step by step instructions or illustration of wherre battery is located under lawn mower; whichj side; in back or front. Thank you.
Kindly respond ASAP. Thanks.
JON
JON, Small Engine Technician

battery will be at the rear of machine. follow the wire harness directly to the battery. lift rear flap and you may have to remove a screw or two to pull out the battery box with battery inside. unplug old and install the new.

Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to do my BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL AND WHAT I STRIVE FOR

JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
JON
JON
JON, Small Engine Technician