JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Certified Small Engine Technician
94737911

Have a old Toro Snow thrower Model 38162 with a Tecumseh

Have a old Toro Snow thrower Model 38162 with a Tecumseh AH600, 1623A engine with
no carberator. Carberators for this model engine are no longer available. What is a replacement carb that might work?

Hi, my name is***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible. I will return in under 5 minutes

u​sed one on eBay is best bet.

part number did change to 632142B

https://www.rcpw.com/used/tecumseh-engine-parts/632142B.html

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
Jon:
I already saw that carb on Ebay, but did not want to spend $50.00 for a used one when I'm not sure thats my only probelm with the engine. I saw some different model carbs on Amazon for $15.00 for later model snow blowers that might work. It looks like this might be more of a problem than it's worth.
Thanks for your help
Bill