Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Had to redo my info, I'am looking for a replacement air

Customer Question
Had to redo my...

Had to redo my info, I'am looking for a replacement air filter for a Robin engine on a Subaru generator Model# ***** THe generator is about 12 years old.

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the generator? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Subaru Model#EX300287L it is 12 years old.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Small Engine
9/20/2017
Technician: JON, Small Engine Technician replied 10 months ago
JON
JON, Small Engine Technician

Hi, my name is***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible. I will return in under 5 minutes

part number is: 279-32612-08

Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to do my BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL AND WHAT I STRIVE FOR