JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Certified Small Engine Technician
94737911

I have a Deutz-allis 1920 Ultima riding lawn mower been a

I have a Deutz-allis 1920 Ultima riding lawn mower been a very good machine but i believe I may have a starter or solenoid problem The starter now just buzzes ??
JA: What's the make and model of the mower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Deutz-allis 1920 ultima it's older but I don't know the year
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Maybe if I can
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i don't think so

Hi, my name is***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible. I will return in under 5 minutes

If the starter is buzzing, the starter is the issue. Jump the starter solenoid and see if the engine will turn over, if so, the solenoid is the issue, if not, the starter is the issue

Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to do my BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL AND WHAT I STRIVE FOR

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
very good i'll try that

let me know what happens please and we can continue if needed.

If not, Please remember to RATE me as I strive to do my BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL AND WHAT I STRIVE FOR