Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a Neuton mower which is making a terrible noise-

I have a Neuton...

I have a Neuton mower which is making a terrible noise- sounds like something inside is loose. Cannot find anyone in my area who will even look at it

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the mower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Don't have that info at my fingertips-will have to look it up and get back to you

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No!

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

??

Mechanic's Assistant: What confuses you?

Finding someone to work on it or tell me what is wrong

9/20/2017
JON
JON, Small Engine Technician

Hi, my name is***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible. I will return in under 5 minutes

what is the zip code in which you are located?

60517It is a ce 5.2 9 years old
I had a couple people tell me it sounds like bearings and motor would need to be replaced. I just want to know if it is worth pursuing. I don't need a big bill to have someone tell me it's shot!

most of the time with these machines it is not worth repair.

here area few DR Service dealers near you

FARM & FLEET OF ROMEOVILLE

451 SOUTH WEBER ROAD

ROMEOVILLE, IL 60446

(###) ###-####/p>

WATSEKA BIG R STORES-HOMER GLEN

15830 South Bell Road

Homer Glen, IL 60491

(###) ###-####/p>

A + G RENTAL

10 SOUTH*****/p>

NAPERVILLE, IL 60564

(###) ###-####/p>

ENGINE MASTERS

*****/p>

NEW LENOX, IL 60451

(###) ###-####/p>

Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to do my BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL AND WHAT I STRIVE FOR

JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
thank you for your input. I have already seen Farm and Fleet-they do NOT deal with that kind of mower. Just a little FYI so you can change your info