Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a Cub Cadet Yanmar EX3200 tractor, after sitting for…

Customer Question
I have a Cub Cadet...
I have a Cub Cadet Yanmar EX3200 tractor, after sitting for about 3 months, I started and hydraulics are whining, and tractor barely moves, controls are slow. Fluid behind seat is full on dipstick. Dont know what else to try. Should i replace pump?
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Small Engine
9/19/2017
Technician: gomi_otaku,
 replied 11 months ago
gomi_otaku

Try lifting the rear end so the wheels are off the ground- run the transmission in forward, let the wheels spin up- then stop and put it in reverse and do the same thing. It's a hydrostatic transmission, there may just be some way that air got into the system and needs to be purged out.