Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a ix2000 generac generator there are 17volts on the…

Customer Question
Hi, i have a...

Hi, i have a ix2000 generac generator there are 17volts on the 12 volts socket but no powdr on the ac socket

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the generator? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Generac ix2000 and is about 5 years old

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I recently replace the ignition coil wire because it wasnt starting. Now it start but has no power on the ac and 17volt on the DC

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Small Engine
9/19/2017
Technician: Hank F., Technician replied 10 months ago
Hank F.
Hank F., Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.

What is the serial number of the genset?