Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Have a replacement walbro pulse fuel pump for a generac

Customer Question
Have a replacement walbro...

Have a replacement walbro pulse fuel pump for a generac 15000 watt generator. Not the same as OEM pump on engine. FPC with #2551 on bottom, also PBT-GF30. Assume P is for pulse connection. How do I determine inlet and outlet?

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the generator? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Its A generac Centurion 2006 model year. Have to go find model #

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That should do it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Small Engine
9/18/2017
Technician: JON, Small Engine Technician replied 11 months ago
JON
JON, Small Engine Technician

Hi, my name is***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible. I will return in under 5 minutes

ok

you can use a briggs fuel pump on this machine

part number is: 808656

Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to do my BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL AND WHAT I STRIVE FOR