Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Wow i just bought a poulun pro i used for a couple minutes…

Customer Question
Wow i just bought...

Wow i just bought a poulun pro i used for a couple minutes and turned off. now wont start. smells like gas

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?

What you mean shut off valve the switch to turn it off, and yes gas is clean and filled up

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Fixing it or yard work yes to fixing it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Nope just that, i would not know about other problems only ran five minutes

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Small Engine
9/17/2017
Technician: Donald, Small Engine Technician replied 11 months ago
Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician

Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you.

Is your poulan pro new?

are you there

I am here with you. Is this a mower or a chainsaw?

forget it im not happy all you guys are doing is taking my money

The phone call is only optional. Poulan Pro makes mowers and chainsaws, this is why I needed to confirm, in order to better assist you.

Some customers is not good with typing and prefer to relate via phone. You and I can continue on this discussion page.

Our site does not charge you unless you are satisfied with the answer you receive for your question.

I want my money reenbursed how do i get it done
not satified so good bye

I will forward your question to our customer service department. They will be happy to assist you. I do hope all goes well for you. Double check the quality of you fuel mixture. Have a great day!