Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a gas powered Ridgid Pressure washer model RD 80746…

Customer Question
Hi. I have...

Hi. I have a gas powered Ridgid Pressure washer model RD 80746 and it hasn't been used for a year but was serviced right before that and would start on 2nd pull. It hasn't turned over at all.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?

Yes, fuel is full and valve is on and it is new gas.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Me or my boyfriend

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Nope, I just want to use it and can't move forward until I get this project done. Thank you.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Small Engine
9/17/2017
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 11 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

If you remove the spark plug and put a teaspoon of fuel direct into the cylinder, re-install the spark plug, will it start for a few seconds?

I see question is still open.??