Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Trying to start the 5,5HGJAB-6755K generator. It will crank…

Customer Question
Hi, Trying to start...

Hi, Trying to start the 5,5HGJAB-6755K generator.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?

It will crank very well and kick over when I spray carb starter in the Carburetor. the fule pump is running but it seem its not getting to the carburetor. Yes the tank is full and I stared thr generator about two months ago it was fine it dose not have a lot of hours on it.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depends on what is required

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Is ther a fule pump switch I have for gotten to turn on ??

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Small Engine
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Stop this request and refund my $5.00. Now this is a bunch of nonsense...
I am calling AMX to put a stop to this.
9/17/2017
Technician: Hank F., Technician replied 11 months ago
Hank F.
Hank F., Technician

Hello, my name is Hank.

I see no one has picked up on this yet.

I work 2 day jobs, and help on Just Answer in the evenings. I just logged on and saw this.

I am a certified Onan technician.

Would you like my assistance, or do you still want this closed out?