Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I want to change the oil in my powermate pm0401853 electric…

Customer Question
I want to change...

I want to change the oil in my coleman powermate pm0401853 electric generator

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

I'm not sure where the drain plug and fill tube is, my manual does not show them

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I bought it in 2004 and I'm replacing the carburetor and a few other parts but the manual I have doesn"t show the oil change

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Small Engine
9/17/2017
Technician: Hank F., Technician replied 11 months ago
Hank F.
Hank F., Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.

Which engien is on this genset?

Brand?

Model?