Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Have a 2011 32 inch deck mccullock ride on gears have

Customer Question
Have a 2011 32...

Have a 2011 32 inch deck mccullock ride on gears have problems because of little rod held on by rubber cups please let me know what can be done

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

The last 3 years

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Have replaced part but still does the same thing

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The rubbers are so flimsey wont hold part in place

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Small Engine
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/16/2017
Technician: Donald, Small Engine Technician replied 11 months ago
Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician

Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you.

Can you get the model numbers for your mower for me? I would like to pull up a diagram of your mower. Thanks!