Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a husky 46 inch cut lawn mower I'm having trouble…

Customer Question
I have a husky...

I have a husky 46 inch cut lawn mower I'm having trouble getting the middle blade off would it be a left hand thread

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the mower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is approx. 2005 husky 21 hp riding mower

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Small Engine
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/15/2017
Technician: Donald, Small Engine Technician replied 10 months ago
Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician

Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you.

Have you already removed the other two blades?

no

Thanks for your response. Your nuts/bolts loosens counterclockwise. Have you tried using a cheater pipe?

Use a block of wood to prevent your blade from turning, then use a cheater pipe to loosen your nut/bolt. If you have a blow torch, heating the area will also help.

Be careful, so that you don't round the corners on your nut/bolt.

We can continue from here.