Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I'am looking for poulan switch with safety lock parts

Customer Question
I'am looking for poulan...

I'am looking for poulan switch with safety lock parts no.530025518 or other switch replacement or used but in good condition.thanks for helping me.

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About 5 hours on internet.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I cant tell you that the chain saw model is poulan electric chain saw model 1625.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Small Engine
9/15/2017
Technician: JON, Small Engine Technician replied 11 months ago
JON
JON, Small Engine Technician

Hi, my name is***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible. I will return in under 5 minutes

y​ou will have to use a toggle switch in hopes of repairing this issue as the Original part number of###-##-####superceeded to###-##-####and then stopped being made by the manufacturer.

only hopes of finding one will be a shop that has on as NEW OLD STOCK and being as this is on an electric saw, it probably wasn't an item stocked a lot of.

Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to do my BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL AND WHAT I STRIVE FOR