JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Certified Small Engine Technician
94737911

Where can I get my simplicity snowblower model#450 tuned up

Customer Question

where can I get my simplicity snowblower model#450 tuned up I live in the toledo oh area
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: I want to get it ready for winter
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: no I do not know enough about small engines to feel comfortable doing it myself
JA: Can you guesstimate how old the engine is? And has it done anything like this in the past?
Customer: It is model#450 and I have had it a long time it runs good except I have to leave choke partially on and it will not reach full power
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I always have changed the oil and spark plug and only use premium fuel
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible. I will return in under 5 minutes

Expert:  JON replied 1 month ago.

one moment while I compile a list of some local shops that can service this machine for you

Expert:  JON replied 1 month ago.

Address: 211 Platt St, Toledo, OH 43605

Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

Tom's Small Engine Repair

Address: 3820 W Alexis Rd, Toledo, OH 43623

Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

Mini-Engine Repair Inc.

Address: 217 W 3rd St, Perrysburg, OH 43551

Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to do my BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL AND WHAT I STRIVE FOR