Vince O.
Vince O., Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Over 30 years experience repairing lawn and garden equipment. Chainsaws, mowers,blowers and trimmers
32407143

I have an Intermotor model, LA-490 Tiller, it is an Italian

Customer Question

I have an Intermotor model, LA-490 Tiller, it is an Italian machine which I need a fuel tank, carburator and fuel pump. I am based in Melbourne Australia and I cannot find anyone that can help with these parts. I would appreciate if you can guide me as to who and where I could find these parts. Regards, ***** ***** My email,***@******.***
JA: What's the make and model of the tiller? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: The make is Intermotor Model is, LA-490. On the identification Plate it has Licinsed by Lambordini. the size of the engine is 489cc
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I am an auto engineer and I can do the work but I need these parts to start with Or find a supplier that can supply these parts and may be other spare parts.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Vince O. replied 1 month ago.

H​ello, I'm not sure how much this will help or if you seen it already, but here is a parts manual and very last page has a email address and a fax number. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ex2fauttc1peyxk/Finimpianti-LOMBARDINI_INTERMOTOR.pdf?dl=0