Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

We have a Troy-Bilt Tb30R 10.5-HP and my husband turned it…

Customer Question
We have a Troy-Bilt...

We have a Troy-Bilt Tb30R 10.5-HP and my husband turned it upside down to get something out of the blade and now it will not start

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?

There is fuel in the tank

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It had a plastic bag in the blade which we got off and it turns but now mower will not start

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Small Engine
9/13/2017
Technician: JON, Small Engine Technician replied 11 months ago
JON
JON, Small Engine Technician

Hi, my name is***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible. I will return in under 5 minutes