JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Certified Small Engine Technician
94737911

Trying to replace the transmission drive belt on my

Customer Question

trying to replace the transmission drive belt on my simplicity(###) ###-####00 lawn tractor
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: hour and a half
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: ready to put the belt on but can't figure out how to thread it aroung the idler pulleys
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible. I will return in under 5 minutes

Expert:  JON replied 1 month ago.

I am showing this has a TuffTorq transmission.

Follow the link below and it will take you to a diagram of the belt and also a parts list

http://www.partstree.com/parts/simplicity/mowers-lawn-garden-tractor/2691123-00-simplicity-broadmoor-lawn-tractor-44-deck-22hp-hydro-rmo/transmission-group-tuff-torq-k57af-2990887/

the flat side of the belt goes against the idler pulley, and the V side of the belt goes into the grooved pulleys

Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to do my BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL AND WHAT I STRIVE FOR