Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Is there a throttle on the 200000 series engine for the Troy

Customer Question

Is there a throttle on the 200000 series engine for the Troy -Bolt generator?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

No throttle, it should be preset , but has some sort of fine adjustment.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Where would the fine adjustment be as it seems to use a gallon of gas per hour or is that normal?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Can't afford another $24 for a phone call a night with no lighting. In FL no power.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

The throttle at carburetor would have a knob with spring, that you turn in or out to raise or lower speed. A gallon per hour is about right, just be sure choke is open and not making unit black smoke from too much fuel.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Do not see a knob on the carb
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Choke is open if you have a drawing of that engine please email it to me. My phone is about to die. Sorry
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Drawing of the carb rather