Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

My Toro Timecutter SS5000 blades will not engage, I was

Customer Question
My Toro Timecutter SS5000...

My Toro Timecutter SS5000 blades will not engage

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I was cleaning out the built up grass. I then tried to engage the blades and they did not turn. One belt was off its pulley

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if I can

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

After I replaced the deck, I tried to run the bades but they did not engage. Hope that helps

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Small Engine
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/13/2017
Technician: Donald, Small Engine Technician replied 11 months ago
Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician

Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you.

Did you have this problem prior to removing your deck?