Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I'm in north port florida. No power since the night of

Customer Question

I'm in north port florida. No power since the night of Hurricane Irma. Have a 14kw whole house standby generator. Kept it off to conserve on the propane. Tried turning on yesterday morning and it would switch on Nd run for a minute and the idle looks like it fluctuates up and down and then start revving higher and then turn off. It reads on the display at that point that it is underspeed. Error code 1600. Input is set to liquid propane. In ground tank is 250 at 50% currently. In line valve is open all the way. I'm at a loss here. Tried swapping out the control board with a brand new one and still the same result. Any suggestions?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Generator ran it's weekly maintenance on Saturday with no problems either.
Expert:  Hank F. replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.

What is the serial number of the genset?