Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Two pole oil pressure switch for a 130amp standby generator…

Customer Question
Two pole oil pressure...

Two pole oil pressure switch for a 130amp standby generator model number

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the generator? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is a generac standby generator single phase OHEM 1.0

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, it has two wires connecting to the housing and a 1/2 appox threaded connection

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No just need the part. Oil is leaking out from the rivet connection to the plastic part pretty straight forward but cannot find a part number

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Small Engine
9/12/2017
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 11 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Looks like this one? See link below.

Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 10 months ago

I see question is still open, did you see my response?