Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

My ge generator d. It is a ge 13000. About 5 years old.

Customer Question
My ge generator d ...

My ge generator d

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the generator? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is a ge 13000. About 5 years old

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes because I can't find a repair man in the area. The unit worked yesterday but this morning it will start and run a few seconds then shuts off. It then does the same thing a few times. The code says engine won't run

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Tank says it is 70 percent full. Oil is full

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Small Engine
9/13/2017
Technician: Hank F., Technician replied 11 months ago
Hank F.
Hank F., Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.

What are the model and serial number of the genset?