JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Certified Small Engine Technician
94737911

435 lawn mower a lot of vibrations seems to come from deck

Customer Question

435 lawn mower a lot of vibrations seems to come from deck put new spindl and belts.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible. I will return in under 5 minutes

Expert:  JON replied 1 month ago.

NORMALLY A BAD VIBRATION IS CAUSED BY A BLADE THAT NEEDS TO BE BALANCED. THIS CAN BE DONE BY SHARPENING OF THE BLADE.

Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to do my BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL AND WHAT I STRIVE FOR