Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a 15K Generac that ran fine until I accidentally

Customer Question
Hello, I have a...

Hello, I have a 15K Generac that ran fine until I accidentally crossed the jumper cables to re-start it after refueling today. Is is fried?

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About an hour. Replaced the blown fuse. figured that was it, but still noting when pressing the start switch

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?

Yes, full of new fuel. Does not even try to start

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, I"m an auto mech

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Small Engine
9/12/2017
Technician: Hank F., Technician replied 11 months ago
Hank F.
Hank F., Technician
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.
What are the model and serial number of the henset?