Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

How do I reset the breaker on a Troy bolt 7550 generator.

Customer Question

How do I reset the breaker on a Troy bolt 7550 generator
JA: What's the make and model of the generator? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Gen is about 5 year it a Troy bilt 7550 wattd
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes it was running yesterday
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It was running yesterday under load stop it to gas it up turn on would not put out power
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  TECHPRO49 replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your generator questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

Expert:  TECHPRO49 replied 1 month ago.

Depending on what year yours is there should be little reset button in the center of the receptacle board, sometimes you really have to push those in and or there will be reset button on the receptacles themselves, you will want to unplug everything and reset and re plug in loads