Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I just purchased a Craftsman T2000 lawn tractor. It has

Customer Question
I just purchased a...

I just purchased a Craftsman T2000 lawn tractor. It has black plastic screens on either side of motor. They will inhibit changing oil and filter. How do I remove them?

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just purchased the tractor

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No..how can I get them off?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Small Engine
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/11/2017
Technician: JON, Small Engine Technician replied 11 months ago
JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
They each have clips on them. Just pull them up for removal
Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you.
Please remember to rate me as I strive to do my best and your rating helps me to achieve this