Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I was just on and I do not want to join anything I just want

Customer Question

I was just on and I do not want to join anything I just want a repair mannual for my pro z 100!
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Pearl you just got done dealing with me and sending a secure sight for my credit card information. please disregard my credit card information and return any money you took from my account because the is not what I thought I was getting.
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Small Engine Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: but the way I understand it it was going to cost me every month. If it was a one time cost I would approve it.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes that is why I want a repair manual!
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Please send me a repair manual to 597 CR 5120 Salem, Mo 65560.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 month ago.

Hi I'm Wayne

I see you been waiting awhile,

do you still need help with this ??