Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a 15kw generac during the hurricane it stopped

Customer Question
running. I can start it...
I have a 15kw generac during the hurricane it stopped running. I can start it and runs for about 30 seconds then I hear a click and it shuts down.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Small Engine
9/12/2017
Technician: Hank F., Technician replied 11 months ago
Hank F.
Hank F., Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.

I noticed no one else has helped you, so I am going to do my best.
I’m really sorry you had to wait so long for a reply. I can’t speak for anyone else, but I work 2 day jobs, and normally help on Just Answer in the evenings. I was at work all day.
Although I can’t be online 24/7, I am on almost every single day -often only getting 3 or 4 hours sleep, due to me spending so much time trying to help others.

If at any point, you feel you can’t work around this schedule, please just let me know, instead of leaving me negative feedback, and I will opt out. But I do have to consider my full time job.

What are the model and serial number of the genset?

I have it repaired now. Thank you for getting back to me
Good deal. Again, sorry for the delay, but we have been swamped with questions, and between my 2 day jobs and this, I have been working about 20 hours a day for the last week.