Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I need to replace my pto clutch on a 2182 tractor is there…

Customer Question
I need to replace...

I need to replace my pto clutch on a 2182 tractor is there any problem that I should be aware of. Also is there any written info available

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

The thing just became very noisy in the past week.I purchased this tractor new about twenty years ago and this is the first problem like thid

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes I retired about five years ago and my career was in the auto body field and have built street rods for years but never tackled anything like this it is a gray area for me

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Nothing other than what I have expressed

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Small Engine
9/10/2017
Technician: Donald, Small Engine Technician replied 11 months ago
Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician

Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you.

I will attach a link to some information that will be helpful to you.

Information - Click Here

You and I can continue from here.