Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Generator on propane problem, generac 22kw, yes, the

Customer Question
Generator on propane problem ...

Generator on propane problem

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the generator? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Generac 22kw

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The generator ran out of propane now it will not start

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Small Engine
9/10/2017
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 11 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

You running off forklift type tank? Check your tank connection, it may not be making up. If you loosen line at the regulator does fuel leak out? Use spray bottle to check.

Technician: Hank F., Technician replied 11 months ago
Hank F.
Hank F., Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.

What are the brand, model and serial number of the genset?

How long is the run from the fuel tank to the genset?

generac 22kw
propane

I need the information I asked for to be able to help you.