Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a husqvarna presser washer i want on my black widow…

Customer Question
I have a husqvarna...

I have a husqvarna presser washer i want on my black widow go kart

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I day

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes with friends

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Thats it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Small Engine
9/10/2017
Technician: JohnF2015, Technician replied 8 months ago
JohnF2015
JohnF2015, Technician

Hi, my name is***** will be assisting you.

Can you tell me a little more about what you are wanting to do? If is a bit unclear from your previous information.

Are you wanting to put the engine from the power washer on the go cart?

i wanted to know what item will i need to install the engine A.S.A.P

The only thing that you should need is a centrifugal clutch to mount on the crankshaft in order to drive the wheels or axle. You will need to match the ID of the clutch to the OD size of the crankshaft and match the drive teeth of the clutch to your chain and axle sprocket size. That is really all that you should need in order to make the engine usable on the go kart.

Thank you for choosing to use our services.

Please take a moment to rate your experience using the star rating system that is provided for you.

JohnF2015
JohnF2015
JohnF2015, Technician