Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

The deck belt is rubbing against the deck mount. I just

Customer Question
The deck belt is...

The deck belt is rubbing against the deck mount.

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I just found it out. It's been happening for a little while.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yep.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Small Engine
9/10/2017
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 11 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Make and model? Deck size? Deck doesn't have a bro***** *****ft bracket?

Cub cadet 2155 hds. 42" deck

Se link below. Where is the belt rubbing? If deck is moved forward with the front deck link, would it help?