Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Need to get my zero turn mowet out a rut so i need to able

Customer Question

Need to get my zero turn mowet out a rut so i need to able to freely push it hpw do i do that
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Prolly 5 to 10 minutes
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Its an exmark zero turn mowet
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  TECHPRO49 replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your mower questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

Expert:  TECHPRO49 replied 1 month ago.

Hydrostatic release valve is located on the right front corner of hydrostatic drive pumps. Unhook the seat latch and tilt the seat up to gain access to the valves. With a 5/8 wrench turn each valve one turn counterclockwise to release the drive system.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Wheres the seat latch
Expert:  TECHPRO49 replied 1 month ago.

should be on the back side of the seat, you wouldnt happen to have a serial number and model number for that unit do you? that would help me fine tune these instructions

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No i dont srry and what would the valves look like are they located behind the handle bars?
Expert:  TECHPRO49 replied 1 month ago.

all I have is the worded instructions for that, it dosent give any other descriptions,