Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I HAVE REPLACED BOTH SPINDLES,BLADES AMD ONE IDLER STILL

Customer Question

I HAVE REPLACED BOTH SPINDLES,BLADES AMD ONE IDLER STILL HAVE A VIBRATION IN DECK
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: IT JUST STARTED ABOUT A MONTH AGO LISTEN YESTERDAY I MOWED MY FRONT YARD THEN IT STARTED I LET THE MOWER SET FOR ABOUT 2 HOURS THENMI MOWED ABOUT ONE THIRD OF MY BACK YARD AND THEN IT STARTED AGAIN
JA: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?
Customer: THE FUEL HAS NOT BEEN OFF SINCE I PURCHED THE MOWER
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: YES
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: WHEN THIS STARTS IT IS LIKE AN IDLER OR SOMETHING IS LOCKING UP IT IS A ROUGH JERK
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 1 month ago.

Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you.

Expert:  Donald replied 1 month ago.

What brand is your mower?