Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I HAVE REPLACED BOTH SPINDLES,BLADES AMD ONE IDLER STILL…

Customer Question
I HAVE REPLACED BOTH...

I HAVE REPLACED BOTH SPINDLES,BLADES AMD ONE IDLER STILL HAVE A VIBRATION IN DECK

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

IT JUST STARTED ABOUT A MONTH AGO LISTEN YESTERDAY I MOWED MY FRONT YARD THEN IT STARTED I LET THE MOWER SET FOR ABOUT 2 HOURS THENMI MOWED ABOUT ONE THIRD OF MY BACK YARD AND THEN IT STARTED AGAIN

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?

THE FUEL HAS NOT BEEN OFF SINCE I PURCHED THE MOWER

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

WHEN THIS STARTS IT IS LIKE AN IDLER OR SOMETHING IS LOCKING UP IT IS A ROUGH JERK

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Small Engine
9/9/2017
Technician: Donald, Small Engine Technician replied 11 months ago
Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician

Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you.

What brand is your mower?