Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

My 5250W PC ED runs great for about 4 minutes then

Customer Question
My 5250W PC ED...

My 5250W PC ED runs great for about 4 minutes then quits-like it is starving for fuel. I had it at Home Depot 2 months ago because it had problems. They drained the tank and I just filled it today with fresh gas.

Mechanic's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

I just tried it today-getting ready for Irma. I canot use it. There is a delay between quitting and able to restart it.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, I have to hurry though..Hoping it is something simple.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Prayers?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Small Engine
9/8/2017
Technician: Hank F., Technician replied 11 months ago
Hank F.
Hank F., Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.

What are the brand and model number of the genset?