Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Troy lawn mower model 13wn77ks011 won't start. It's got an

Customer Question

Troy lawn mower model 13wn77ks011 won't start. It's got an electric starter and it does nothing, not a sound. I have checked the fuse, battery plus connections. Also, went through all the safety features like the brake, throttle controls. I've had this one about three years and never had any issue with it. The gas and oil are new, within 30 days old. I'm stumped as to why I cant even get a sound out of it.
JA: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?
Customer: gas is full
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: if possible
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I kep this mower inside a building so it not exposed to weather and it has only been used on a half acre lot so it not been stressed. I just cant figure out why Im not getting any sound from starter, moter. I think it must be a electrical safety issue but I pulled fuse and it's good
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok Im I going to get help?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
how does payment work if I do not get a solution to this problem?
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

Do you get click from the fuel solenoid at carburetor if you flip key on and off? If not, use a voltmeter to see that you have power past the fuse, to the keyswitch.

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

Make and model?