Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Just had a repair on my JD 105 riding mower. The left pedal…

Customer Question
Just had a repair...

Just had a repair on my JD 105 riding mower. The left pedal won't work, and that impacts the right pedal too. What's the fix?

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the mower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

D105 bough two years ago at Lowes.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depends on how hard it is to fix?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The work just done was to fix a wheel that collapsed under the axle.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Small Engine
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/8/2017
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 10 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Does the mower drive? Os the drive belt from the engine to the top of the transmission turn when engine is running?Do the foot pedals feel tight, or are they hard to push? Was rear wheel off or front wheel?

I see question is still open.???