Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

JD Z525E delivered today and I went through all of the

Customer Question
JD Z525E delivered today...

JD Z525E delivered today and I went through all of the startup procedures according to the owners manual. Engine oil level, check.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

1GXZ525FJHH062929

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Okay here's what I did after delivery today. New fuel, engine oil check, transmission oil level check. Park brake applied. Started engine normally and let it warm up according to manual. Disengaged park brake and raised mower deck and brought levers from the lowered to raised position and moved them forward to move and nothing!

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

I just would like to know if I have missed a step in the startup procedures of the new mower. This is my second zero turn.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Small Engine
9/7/2017
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 11 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Are the free wheel valves open, so mower can be pushed? Look in owners manual for location .

I see question is still open.???