Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a Craftsman all wheel drive walk behind mower will…

Customer Question
I have a Craftsman...

I have a Craftsman all wheel drive walk behind mower will not pull up hill, replaced belt and both pulleys on transmissions stii will not pull, will do so on level if you give a nuge

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the mower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Three years

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No no it is###-##-####model

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Small Engine
9/7/2017
Technician: JON, Small Engine Technician replied 11 months ago
JON
JON, Small Engine Technician

Hi, my name is***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible. I will return in under 5 minutes

Sounds like the drive wheels and/or the drive gears, or drive cable need replaced. have you checked the wheels and the gears? how does it feel when you pull the cable? does pullying the cable tighten the belt up?

I see question is still opened and unrated. Please let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to do my BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL AND WHAT I STRIVE FOR