Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

19 hp kohler on troy mower ,how do i remove clutch under the…

Customer Question
19 hp kohler on...

19 hp kohler on troy mower ,how do i remove clutch under the deck

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the mower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Toro z4200 ,kohler SV590

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have lots of rebuilding old cars expercine and a fully equiped shop

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Small Engine
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/7/2017
Technician: JON, Small Engine Technician replied 9 months ago
JON
JON, Small Engine Technician

Hi, my name is***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible. I will return in under 5 minutes

clutch is held on by a single bolt going into the crankshaft. once this bolt is removed\, they sometimes need a little prying to come loose as the keyway will stick. make sure to remove the belt from the clutch before removal as this will ease the pressure against the crankshaft

I see question is still opened and unrated. Please let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to do my BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL AND WHAT I STRIVE FOR