Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Change drive belt, the spring has drop off that hook to the

Customer Question

Change drive belt, the spring has drop off that hook to the idle bar and brake. Can not see where the spring hook on brake bar
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Today
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The belt in on, ready to reinstall idle spring, 2011 z forse s48, no place look right for the spring to hook to Brake bar
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

# 6 spring for idler, hooks to hole in the cross member, just above # 10 in the link below.