Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Change drive belt, the spring has drop off that hook to the…

Customer Question
Change drive belt, the...

Change drive belt, the spring has drop off that hook to the idle bar and brake. Can not see where the spring hook on brake bar

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Today

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The belt in on, ready to reinstall idle spring, 2011 z forse s48, no place look right for the spring to hook to Brake bar

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Small Engine
9/7/2017
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 11 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

# 6 spring for idler, hooks to hole in the cross member, just above # 10 in the link below.